Oct 24-29, 2021!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Registration is open. $100 fully refundable deposit holds your spot.
Due to the serious and changing nature of the Covid-19 Delta variant, we are looking at some ways to have camp happen in a somewhat more low-key state than usual.
- We will continue to watch in the coming months and of course adhere to the CDC guidelines at the time, but we’re going to do as much planning now to make sure that we can gather together regardless, even if that ends up being entirely outdoors due to conditions in October.
- We are looking at alternatives to using the barn at all – possibly having night dances take place out at the beach weather permitting. We’ll have plenty of outdoor seating for meals. Regardless of what we settle on, there will be an option to have your meals served outdoors through the back door.
- As usual, all or nearly all classes will take place outdoors. We will do our best to have covered outdoor rain locations for every class.
- We strongly urge attendees to be vaccinated.
- Because our camp has been growing each year, and because we’re hearing a ton of interest for this year, we are instituting a cap on attendance for the first time ever. We still hope to allow partial-week attendance and walk-up tickets for dinner and dances, but priority will be given to full-week attendees.
What is Blackpot Camp? Check out the video above and the amazing staff profile videos below for a taste. We’ll be updating this website with 2021 staff details over the coming weeks (expect some usual suspects and some exciting new additions!) But it’s better to just come and see for yourself.